The Octamizer ® is an analog octave divider that creates a wide range of musical sounds an octave below your original note.
The Octamizer ® features independent volume controls for both the Clean and Octave sounds, so dialing in the exact amount of each is a cinch. The two discrete signal paths also have their own tone controls that were specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities.
The CLEAN TONE control uses a full spectrum tilt EQ, allowing for the boosting of treble while cutting bass and vice versa. This unique circuit allows you to create a clean sound that creates an octave doubling effect or to blend the sounds together for a great thick, snarky synth tone.
The Octamizer’s OCTAVE FILTER control is a multi-pole low-pass filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and synthbass-like.
- Octave level
- Controls the volume of the effected sound, which is an octave below the note being played
- Clean level
- Controls the volume of the clean, non-effected sound
- Octave filter
- Controls the tone of the octave sound
- Clean tone
- Controls the tone of the clean sound
- External DC Power
- External DC Power: 9-10 VDC center terminal negative Current consumption 6mA