You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
The Aguilar Octamizer is the innovative analog octave pedal from Aguilar.
It is designed to create a wide range of musical sounds an octave below your original note. The Octamizer features independent volume controls for both the Clean and Octave sounds, so getting the right blend is easy.
The two discrete signal paths also have their own tone controls, specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities.
The Clean Tone control is a Full Spectrum Tilt EQ, allowing for the boosting of treble while cutting bass or boosting of bass while cutting treble. The Octave Filter control is a sweepable multi-pole low-pass Filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and aggressive.
These unique circuits allow you to create an octave doubling effect with two distinct notes or to blend the sounds together for a thick, snarky synth tone.
- Octave level
- Controls the volume of the effected sound, which is an octave below the note being played
- Clean level
- Controls the volume of the clean, non-effected sound
- Octave filter
- Controls the tone of the octave sound
- Clean tone
- Controls the tone of the clean sound
- External DC Power
- External DC Power: 9-10 VDC center terminal negative Current consumption 6mA