Aguilar Tone Hammer 350
$ 735.08excl. VAT
Aguilar Tone hammer 350
The Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 makes a big sound but leaves only a tiny footprint! Easy to purchase as well as easy to carry, players on a budget can now have it all! This amp has the sound, the look, and it’s assembled at the Aguilar factory in NYC along with all of our legendary bass heads.
Power and Ohm
- Maximum Power Output
- 350 watts @ 4 ohms, 175 watts @ 8 ohms
- Minimum Load Impedance
- Changes the volume of the signal the Active 3 Band EQ.
- Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Controls the Microtubes Engine’s output volume.
- Controls the overall volume of the amplifier.
- +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency
- 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Input Pad
- -10dB input pad
- Mutes the amplifier.
- Selects what signal will be delivered by the DI output. Selecting PRE, sends a clean copy of your input bass signal. Selecting POST delivers a signal processed by the preamp of the amp (gain, distortion, eq, master, etc.)
- Ground Lift
- Lifts the ground of the DI XLR output. If a ground noise in you DI signal is experienced, try changing the setting of this control.
- Speaker out
- Connects the amplifier to your cabinet.
- Pre Amp Out
- This output connects the preamp to a different power amp.
- Balanced Output
- Output to balanced equipment (mic preamp, console, recorder, compressor, audio interface, etc.) via a standard XLR jack.
- 8.25" W x 7.5" D x 3" H
- 3 lbs