B Amp bass amp
B|Amp Mk2 Bass Amplifier
The ultimate working musician’s toolbox
In late 2015, Bergantino Audio Systems founder and head engineer Jim Bergantino launched the original B|Amp. This award-winning, ground-breaking bass amplifier broke a new mould, winning a host of awards and accolades, not only from the industry but from the bass playing community worldwide.
With the B|Amp Mk2, this updated model gives the modern bassist even more tools for their sonic armoury. Time never stands still, so Jim has taken all the goodness from the original B|Amp design and brought it forward, not only updating its look with a gorgeous new OLED screen but also adding new and powerful features in the process, based on players’ feedback and suggestions.
Perfect for the studio, rehearsing at home, recording or playing live, the highly advanced B|Amp Mk2 is incredibly flexible and delivers maximum performance in a lightweight, compact, yet intuitive package.
More than suitable for electric, electronic and amplified acoustic bass tones, B|Amp Mk2 plays well with any genre of music. With its 800 W RMS output, unique Speaker Profile System, 4-Band Multi-function EQ, Programmable Filters, built-in Chromatic Tuner, Variable-Ratio Compressor and BFT Drive Effects, it truly is a chameleon in the world of bass amplification.
• DSP Embedded System Controlled Bass Amplifier
• 800 W RMS output (@ 2,67/2 Ω), 700 W RMS (@ 4Ω), 350 W RMS (@ 8Ω)
• 4-Band Multi-function EQ with adjustable frequency range and “Q”
• Programmable Filters: Bright Switch, Variable High-Pass, Low-Pass and Feedback Filters
• Built in Chromatic Tuner
• On-Board Variable-Ratio Compressor (VRC)
• Scene-savable choice of Serial and Parallel compression settings (NEW!)
• Multi-Effects – Overdrive, Distortion 1 or Distortion 2 (Fuzz)
• Scene-savable Clean/Dirty blend percentage for Drive effects (NEW!)
• User-Programmable Memory Settings
• Revolutionary Bergantino Speaker Profile EQ System
• Auxiliary Input and Headphone jacks – ideal for personal monitor and practice use
• Effects send and return loop
• Dual Speakon Outputs
• Studio-Quality DI – selectable Pre or Post EQ
• Line Output – pre-amp or tuner out
• Selectable Phase Output (Normal or Reverse) available from here:
• Software Speaker impedance matching, for optimal power transfer
• USB port: allows software upgrades/profiles, optional wireless bit.ly/ADG-Bergantino-Media footswitch connectivity and portable device charging