Bergantino Audio Systems Forté HP
You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
Forté HP Bass Amp
The latest member of the Bergantino Audio Systems family, Forté HP takes bass amplification to a whole new level of performance. Ideal for the modern bass player who requires massive headroom and control over their sound, Forté HP delivers a formidable and authoritative tone, combined with top-level ease and confidence.
In essence, the difference between how most regular Class D amps and in how a Forté HP performs, is similar to the performance comparison between a good 8-cylinder vs a 6-cylinder engine. This amp harkens back to the incredible thump that classic lead sleds were known for and that many players have been seeking, but without the weight – it just has to be experienced and is certainly an amplifier that offers unprecedented “slam”.
Make no mistake, the Forté HP will cruise along while other amps beg for mercy. It has the ability to control every inch of the note with a quickness and command that will not only be heard, but felt. With 1200 watts of ultra-reliable, Class D power, Forté HP’s provides this and more but in a lightweight, portable package.
Power and Ohm
- Maximum Power Output
- 600W RMS at 8-Ohms, 1200W RMS at 4 or 2-Ohms
- Minimum Load Impedance
- Gain control for the Instrument input. Adjust this level to obtain maximum input gain before any flashing of the OL indicator occurs
- Variable Ratio Compressor Controls the amount of compression. Turning CW will engage compressor and increase amount and ratio of compression.
- Determines the signal level into the drive effect of the forté HP
- This control raises and lowers the Master volume of the forté
- (Variable Low Pass Filter) 1khz – 10khz
- (Variable High Pass Filter) 30hz – 120hz
- Bass frequencies +/- 10dB @ 65hz
- Low Mids
- Lo-Mid frequencies +/- 10db @ 250hz
- Hi Mids
- Hi-Mid frequencies +/- 10db @ 1Khz
- Treble frequencies +/- 10db @ 3.5Khz
- Bright & DI Pre/Post Eq selection Button
- This button engages/disengages the forte’s bright filter. It also toggles pre eq (green led) and post eq (yellow led) for the DI select when pressed and held for 2 seconds.
- Mute & 4/8 ohm / 2 ohm operation Button
- When Mute is engaged, the red Mute LED will illuminate and the amplifier’s Main output and DI output will be muted. The output in the back of the amp will remain unmuted, as this serves as the tuner out for the forte’. Also, pressing and holding the mute button for 2 seconds will toggle the forte’ between 4/8 ohm (green led) operation and 2 ohm (yellow) operation. (Fan is automatically engaged when operating in 2 ohm mode).
- +4.5db @ 100hz
- Ground Lift
- This switch disconnects the ground on the balanced Direct Out, XLR output to eliminate hum and buzz when the amplifier is connected to equipment that is running on a different ground system.
- Speaker out
- Connects the amplifier to your cabinet. This Speakon combo jack allows for either Speakon or ¼” speaker cable operation. *WARNING: Do not use an instrument cable with this jack. Using an instrument cable can damage your amplifier.
- Pre Amp Out
- This output connects the preamp to a different power amp.
- Direct Out
- Studio quality DI sends an electronically balanced output signal eliminating the need for an external DI. This output can be selected to be PRE- EQ or POST- EQ (user selectable with Bright button). The DI out is 48V phantom power protected.
- Parallel Speak-On output connectors (Neutrik NL4 1+/1-). The minimum recommended speaker load for the forte’ is user selectable down to a 2-Ohm minimum. A minimum of 16awg speaker cable is highly recommended.
- Effect Return
- Unbalanced 1/4” connector that accepts an instrument or line level return From external effects that are connected in a “series loop”. It has a 1Vrms max. input level. If the OL LED illuminates, turn down levels from previous gain stages in the signal chain.
- Efeect Send
- Unbalanced 1/4” connector used when sending a full range, instrument level, mono signal to an external device (effects, processors, etc.)
- Headphones Out
- 1/4” Stereo headphone jack designed to drive full-range headphones.
- 26.6 cm x 21.7cm x 9.5cm (13.75” W x 8.375” D x 3.75” H)
- 3 Kg (6.5Lbs)