Emma Electronic Discumbobulator
You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
Orange Is The New Black, Again
The original DiscumBOBulator was often heralded as being the world’s best autowah/envelope filter pedal. So how do you improve a pedal that’s already flawlessly funky? Well, start out by making the filter-triggering even better and extend the dynamic range and feel. Now triple the headroom signal, so the pedal handles the red hot signals of active bass pickups and line level inputs like a piece of cake. Finally you add an independent 10dB boost that’ll make funky solos take flight instantly, and you have the new improved DiscumBOBulator V2.
Boasting everything from full-on funk tones to old-school cocked wah sounds and all the way to unique synth-like tones, via its super-intuitive control set, DiscumBOBulator V2 truly is the definition of cool!
• Wide range of cool old-school auto-wah tones
• Dead-on tracking – both on single notes as well as chords
• Wide frequency spectrum – making it suitable for any instrument.
• 10dB independent boost – perfect for making funky solos pop out of the mix
• Top-mounted I/O
• Handmade in Denmark
• True-Bypass switching
The goal of the DiscumBOBulator V2 was to create an envelope filter pedal that would be able to handle everything from super-fast single-note lines to denser signals such as complex chords, without getting mushy. The pedal’s proprietary all-analog circuit does just that while letting the full spectrum of your preferred instrument through, making this auto-wah perfectly suitable for everything from guitar to bass to keys… heck, throw flutes or violins at it or whatever you’ve got on hand, we promise that they’ll all pass with flying quaky colours and that you won’t experience any of the nasty volume peaks or dips that are common to other filter pedals out there.
- Works as an independent 0-10dB level booster. Set your boost level and turn it on with the foot switch.
- Controls the bandwidth of the filter, in order to mimic different kinds of wah effects and regulates the strength, going from low Q (turned left), to high Q (turned right).
- Adjusts how the envelope reacts, going from slow (turned left), to fast (turned right).
- (sensitivity) allows you to set the threshold of how much signal it takes to trigger the envelope filter
- Envelope direction
- Selects the envelope to go up or down
- Enable the boost knob
- "The pedal uses a standard 9V battery located inside. Alternatively you can use a 9V DC external power supply with a 2.1mm DC plug. Center is negative (-) The DiscumBOBulator will run on an external power supply up to 15 Volt. Running it above that will harm the pedal. The pedal consumes around 7mA."