Emma Electronic Okto Nøjs
You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
SUBSONIC POWER PUNCH
Just when you think you’ve seen and heard it all in an over flooded pedal market, from the deep rises a bass behemoth so crushingly brutal that it makes Godzilla look like the easter bunny. The Okto Nøjs takes your signal and turns it into pure subsonic fire. It spits and sputters sizzling, synthy octa-fuzz tones left and right, all while running it through an earthshakingly deep analog octaver for unprecedented levels of bass brutality.
Some pedals just want to watch the world burn, and the Okto-Nøjs is a true firestarter!
• Analog Octaver and Fuzz in one pedal – Use independently or together
• Dead-on octave tracking – Tracks perfectly down to the low-E of a bass
• Ultra-versatile octa-fuzz – Goes from smooth drive to fuzzed-out synth tones • Intuitive controls set – For a world of never-heard-before tones
• Handmade in Denmark – using only high-quality components
• True-Bypass switching
The Okto-Nøjs is actually two pedals in one – a super-accurate, fast-tracking Octave down (the Okto) combined with a dynamically responsive, synth-like Octave-Fuzz (the Nøjs). Both sides of the circuit are 100% analog and feature high-quality buffers and true bypass switching for the best sound quality possible.
…the Nojs circuit reacts to playing dynamics to create spitting, swelling, synth-like drive sounds that are truly out of this world.
The Okto channel uses proprietary tracking circuitry to create a sub-octave that locks in fast and remains stable. The Okto can track accurately down to the open-E string of a Bass Guitar, and even lower with minor note wobble. The Okto’s Tone control can go from round, fat subs to the hollow, nasally honk tone. Blend in a bit of Okto with your Dry signal to subtly thicken your bottom end, or crank it up for spot-on note doubling.
The Nøjs section is where the real fun starts. A harmonic distortion generator that creates a unique Octave-Fuzz effect, the Nojs circuit reacts to playing dynamics to create spitting, swelling, synth-like drive sounds that are truly out of this world. Gain, Tone & Level controls adjust the Nøjs circuit’s Fuzz section, yielding everything from smooth overdrive to squelchy feedback distortion with a blossoming note filtering. The Nøjs control blends in a square wave sub-harmonic that can be thick & meaty or edgy & aggressive depending on the setting of the Color control. Both Okto & Nøjs sections can be blended to taste against the Dry signal to cover a wide range of colors from subtle to extreme.
Brothers and sisters for Okto Nøjs
- Dry level
- Sets the amount of clean signal to any of the effects.
- Okto level
- Sets the level of the octave down signal.
- Okto tone
- Controls how nasally the octave down signal becomes.
- Nøjs gain
- Determines the amount of distortion of the signal.
- Nøjs tone
- Cuts or boosts the treble of the fuzz effect.
- Nøjs level
- Sets the volume of the fuzz effect.
- Nøjs color
- Sets the tonal characteristics of the sub-fuzz effect.
- Controls the level of the sub-fuzz signal.
- The pedal uses a standard 9V battery located inside. Or you can use a 9V DC external power supply with a 2.1mm DC plug. Center is negative (-) The Okto-Nøjs will run on a power supply up to 15 Volt. Running it above that will harm the pedal. The pedal consumes around 20mA.