Hamstead Soundworks’ journey to push the boundaries of what a drive pedal can be, has come to its next logical stop. This is the Subspace Intergalactic Driver – all of the analogue versatility of Odyssey by Peter Hamstead, now optimised for low frequencies.
With its re-voiced circuit, enhanced with the addition of a parallel dry control, Subspace allows you to craft your perfect driven sound without losing any character or low frequencies from your original signal. You’ll be taken on a journey from clean boost with tone shaping, to warm vintage valve style overdrive, through to defined distortion and all the way to glitchy oversaturated fuzz.
• Boost/Overdrive/Distortion pedal optimised for low frequencies
• Perfect for Electric Guitar, Bass and extended range Instruments
• Wide tonal spectrum from warm vintage Overdrive to glitchy oversaturated Fuzz
• Parallel Dry Control with up to +6 dB boost
• 3 Clipping Circuits:
C1: symmetrical clipping – for consistent classic pedal drive tones C2: asymmetrical clipping – creates transparent low gain drive with defined attack C3: two clipping circuits – for natural, amp-like drive and distortion
• 3 Input Gain Boost modes – for up to +14 dB boost (Unity, Double and 5x times Gain)
• Switchable order of the Drive & EQ circuits
• Active EQ with +/-18 dB of Clean Treble & Bass Boost & Cut
• Powerful Instrument & Amp Tone Shaping
• 10 dB Input Pad Switch for Low Gain Tones
• All-analogue design with silent optical switching and OptoKick footswitch
• Powered by 9V DC PSU (Centre -, 2,1 mm, 65 mA current draw)