Lehle RMI SONIC SPARK
You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
LEHLE SUNDAY DRIVER II
This will also enable our three Basswitch babies to work as a compact standalone preamp in front of an active monitor or bass cab, while the housing is designed to perfectly match the Basswitch IQ DI.
Q: What is the effect of an impedance converter?
A: The sound will be freshened up and signal loss through long cable runs will be compensated.
Q: How can I compensate the signal loss on my effects board?
A: By using an impedance converter, which provides a high impedance input socket for the instrument signal and a low impedance output signal that is more resistant against loss.
Q: What is Lehle True Sound Technology?
A: Lehle True Sound Technology is based on individual measures that follow one common goal: transporting the sound and character of the instrument in the best way possible, without any negative alteration. It achieves an open and dynamic sound without losing any detail. The buffers are designed to easily transmit within the megahertz-range. The Lehle True Sound technology uses either goldplated relais or goldplated switches, even the smallest currents will be transported without any degradation for many years to come.
Q: My doublebass pickup delivers a weak signal, can I increase the level without any coloration or distortion?
A: The Sunday Driver II can increase the signal gain up to 18dB without any loss or alteration of your original signal.
- INPUT SOCKET
- Connect your instrument to this socket.
- OUTPUT SOCKET
- Connect your target device here.
- EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY
- Connect a power supply with a voltage of 9 – 15 V.
- GAIN Control
- Use this control to adjust the volume of your Sonic Spark. To permit optimal matching of signals this control enables you to boost and to cut the signal, the neutral position is at 12 o’clock. The high-end preamp of the Basswitch Sonic Spark allows you to connect the Basswitch Sonic
- Enhance Control
- Controls the amount of overtones. This control serves to adjust the amount of overtones generated by the Basswitch Sonic Spark. The control technology used here allows sustaining a good sound even when re-shaping the sound drastically. Nevertheless we recommend to use this control with caution and sensitivity when adjusting the sound.
- Intensity Control
- Use this control to set the ratio between direct sound and the Sonic Spark. This control allows adjustment of the amount of sound of the Sonic Spark of the overall sound progressively from 0 % - 100 %. This can be very useful for big volume changes. Basically the rule applies: the more volume the less participation of the Sonic Spark to the overall tone. The control technology used here allows sustaining a good sound even when re-shaping the sound drastically.
- Bright/Deep Control
- Adjust the sound of the Sonic Spark. This control allows adjustment of the Sonic Spark to the environment (Bass, Amp, Box) and changes the basic setting of the EQ over all frequencies.