Meris Enzo Synth Pedal
ENZO – SYNTH PEDAL
Supreme Synth Soundscapes
Have you ever wanted to discover new tonal inspirations but either struggled with the way regular synth-style pedals either tracked on notes or that they could just sound weak and lifeless? Well, look no further, as finally the ultimate synth pedal has landed and it will send your tone beyond the horizons!
The Meris Enzo is a multi-voice synthesizer that will perfectly track your guitar for tight monosynth leads, complex chord polyphony, or multi-note sequenced arpeggiation with tap tempo and all without the need for a special pickup!
Also, Enzo is not limited to just guitars. In fact, you can use the pedal pretty much on any instrument or line-level signal. Whether you choose to transform your beats on a drum machine, synthesize vocals or completely transform additional synths, loops or any other type of audio, Enzo’s complete synthesizer tool palette takes your sound to a whole new realm.
In addition, Enzo holds one of the most musical custom 6-mode filter section ever developed, a built-in compressor, dual delay line, ring modulator, portamento options, multiple envelope types, vast MIDI capabilities and the ability to seamlessly morph between sounds via an external expression pedal. Enzo is not just another synth pedal, it’s an instrument that will inspire your creativity and musicality for years to come.
- Colossal Multi-Voice Dual Oscillator Synth architecture with selectable waveforms
- Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control
- Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
- Two Distinct Tunable Envelope Types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
- Tunable Portamento Time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
- Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
- Adjustable Compressor with Threshold and Mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
- Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
- Wide ranging Ring Modulation with ability to assign envelope control
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-Bit floating point DSP
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Powered by supplied country-specific 9V PSU
(9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~150mA current draw)
- Changes the pitch of the Synth or Dry signal in half-step increments Alt Function: Portamento Smoothly glide from one Synth note to another (Bends the pitch using the filter envelope as a modifier in Dry Mode)
- Changes the cutoff frequency of the filter Alt Function: Filter Type Select between 6 filter types (from Min to Max) : 1. Ladder Lowpass 2. Ladder Shelving Bandpass 3. Ladder Highpass 4. State Variable Lowpass 5. State Variable Bandpass 6. State Variable Highpass
- Adjusts the balance between Dry and Wet signals Alt Function: Delay Level Sets the level of a single delay tap from Min to Mid. After the Midpoint, this control blends in a second stereo tap.
- Increases the sustain of Synth notes (Compresses the input in Dry Mode) Alt Function: Ring Modulation Changes the frequency of a classic ring modulator. The filter envelope as a modifier
- Filter Env
- Sets attack and decay rates for the Triggered Envelope; sets the direction and sensitivity for the Envelope Follower Alt Function: Filter Bandwidth (Resonance) Changes the filter from a wide bandwidth for gentle filtering to a narrow bandwidth for peaky filtering
- Detunes the oscillators of each Synth voice (Sets the amount of delay modulation in Dry mode) Alt Function: Delay Feedback Sets the repeats for the delay line
- Hold to access Alt Functions
- Alt Functions are only accessible when this button is held
- Press to Select Synth mode
- (Press to Select Synth Mode) Poly: Multi-Voice Synthesizer with polyphonic chord tracking Mono: Single Voice Dual Osc Synth w/monophonic tracking Arp: Turns your chords into sequenced patterns linked to the tap tempo Dry: Disables the Synth. Allows the filter, delay and pitch shift to be applied to the input signal
- Tap Switch
- Sets the time for the delay line and arpeggiated Synth Alt Function: Envelope Type Changes the Filter Envelope from Triggered Envelope to Envelope Follower Hold Tap: Momentarily turns Delay Feedback to max
- Disables processing and passes the input through to the output Alt Function: Synth Waveshape Changes the Synth waveshape from Sawtooth to Square
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- 10.8cm x 11.4cm x 5cm
- 0.41 kg
- 9V DC center-negative, 150mA, 2.1mm jack