MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe
You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
Bass Chorus Deluxe
The MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe is powered by pure analog bucket-brigade technology, serving up shimmering, liquid chorus and swooshing, metallic flanger effects while preserving the punch and fundamental of your low end.
The Bass Chorus Deluxe features top-mounted Flanger and X-Over buttons with LED status indicators. In X-Over Mode, modulation in low frequencies is decreased at 100Hz-perfect for playing upper register chords, melodies and fills while keeping the low end in tune. With Bass and Treble controls you can cut or boost lows and highs and shape the tonal character of the effect. For a wide stereo sound, select the TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) Stereo Hardwire Bypass Mode via an internal switch. In this mode, you can use a TRS to TS (tip-sleeve) Y-splitter cable to send the effect signal to two different amplifiers, allowing the modulation to move from left to right.
The Bass Chorus Deluxe joins the ranks of award-winning pedals in the MXR Bass Innovations line, each designed by bass players for bass players.
The Bass Chorus Deluxe delivers analog lush modulated tones with Bass and Treble controls, a Flanger switch, and a X-Over switch for tonal flexibility.
- Controls how much low end is cut or boosted
- Controls how much high end is cut or boosted
- Adjust the overall amount of modulation in Chorus mode and regeneration
- Sets the speed of the modulation sweep
- Controls the range of the modulation sweep
- Engages X-Over mode, which decreases the amount of modulation at 100Hz and below (indicated by yellow LED)
- Activates Flanger mode (indicated by red LED)
- Power Supply 9 volts DC Current Draw 30 mA