Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. M+
You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
Torpedo C.A.B. M+
… is the missing link between the Bass players rig and the PA or an audio interface. Use the best cabinet simulator (« cab sim ») available or load your own IR files.
You love the sound of your carefully chosen pedals interacting with your amp.
With the Torpedo technology, the tone you created is faithfully sent directly to the PA or the audio interface with consistency at any show, studio session or rehearsal.
At last, end the hassle of cables, mics and poor room quality that prevent your tone to be at its best.
Torpedo C.A.B. M+ delivers the cab sim every player has been looking for, in a compact pedalboard-friendly size.
Go direct to the PA and the audio interface from your pedalboard with Torpedo C.A.B. M and create a lightweight rig. Use it as an amp DI between your amp and the cabinet to send your true tube tone to the PA. Pair it with Torpedo Captor to practice your tube amp silently at home with headphones.
The stompbox-style Torpedo
The Torpedo C.A.B. M is the most advanced cab sim, designed for the player who wants to record and gig without the hassle of the mics and the cables. As a standalone unit, the Torpedo C.A.B. M comes loaded with 32 Two notes Virtual Cabinets, 8 microphones and 8 rooms to choose from, right out of the box.
With an Amp:
Offer your amplifier the best amp DI you can dream of: connect the speaker output of your amp into the Torpedo C.A.B. M input and the SPEAKER OUT of the C.A.B. M into your speaker cabinet. No need for a microphone, the most versatile amp DI on Earth is taking care of the miked cab sim. (DISCLAIMER: the C.A.B. M is not a load box. If you connect your amp output to the pedal you must connect the cabinet to the Speaker output of the C.A.B. M)
With a Preamp:
Connect your preamplifier directly to the Torpedo C.A.B. M and take advantage of our exclusive tube power amp modelling. Select a type of amplifier and its characteristics, a tube model, and make your preamp sing as it deserves!
The C.A.B. M+ includes a stunning clean preamp, refined power amps, enhancer, tuner, expanded reverbs and noise gate.
Exclusive Torpedo technology
Two notes’ highly realistic cab sim is achieved by use of convolution. Two notes started from that technology and brought it much further, to accurately reproduce the characteristics of the whole miking chain (speaker, microphone, preamplifier, studio room acoustic).
Many parameters influence the sound of your guitar or bass rig when it comes to recording. Hence, taking good care of the cabinet selection and miking will dramatically improve the sound of your takes. The Torpedo cab sim reproduces the tiniest variations of a cabinet behavior (such as its frequency response). Move the microphone in the virtual studio room thanks to the Torpedo IR synthesis: all the settings you need to achieve great recordings are here.
Because we want you to express your full potential, the Torpedo processing is compatible with third-party IRs, and the Torpedo C.A.B. M can load mono files in high resolution, up to 200ms in real time.
- Parameter/Preset Encoder
- Selects Preset or Edit Parameter
- Value/Volume Encoder
- Volume or Edit Value
- Clean Preamp
- Inspired by an all orignial 74 silverface B man. The preamp the perfect clean pedal foundation for a stunning tone.
- Spring, Plate, Tile, Echo, Studio A, Studio B, Loft, Cathedral, Basement, Hall A, Hall B, Crypt.
- Frequency and dynamic shaping Thickness and Brilliance for low-end and high-end emphasis Body for shaping the mid-range Guitar and bass modes
- Power amps
- 4 classic tubes (EL34, EL84,6L6 and KT88), 2 circuit types (Class A and Class A/B) and 2 tube modes (Pentode and Triode
- Post virtual cabinet EQ 3 modes: Guitar (5-band), Bass (5-band), Custom Custom mode: 5-band semi-parametric (-20dB to +20dB range) plus adjustable low shelf
- Noise gate
- emoves unwanted floor noise Noise level “learn” function Hard / Soft mode
- OLED Display Screen
- See What`s going on
- Speaker Output
- When an amp is connected to the AMP input, the related cabinet has to be connected to the Speaker Output of the pedal!
- Balanced XLR DI output
- DI Out with Ground Lift Switch, for Microphone Level Input
- Balanced TRS jack output
- Line Level Output
- USB for Remote application
- 450 g
- (D x W x H): 121 x 96 x 63 mm
- External power supply
- Mains power adapter: DC Jack 2.1mm, negative center Input voltage: 12V DC Power consumption: approx. 3.6W Current consumption: 200mA