Darkglass Duality Dual Fuzz Engine
You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
Duality Dual Fuzz Engine
The Darkglass Duality Dual Fuzz is a unique fuzz pedal that contains two discrete fuzz circuits—a gated saw-tooth wave and a raunchy high-gain sound—which can be mixed together to yield a vast selection of distinct sonic textures.
You can adjust the balance between the dry and wet signal with the blend which is so important for bass players to get that attack from the clean low-end and that grinding sound from the Fuzz to get that Rock’n’Roll and synth sound!
With the Duality knob you control what kind of Fuzz you like from the Saw-tooth gated fuzz to full blown fuzz mekka .
The Filter knob lets you adjust how bright or dark you what the Duality sound going from old school to the future.
This pedal is probably the best bass Fuzz I ever tried and wouldn’t take it out of my pedalboard ever! Pure square fuzz magic in my very honest opinion. my kudos to Darkglass for this one
- Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Mixes two discrete fuzz circuits. Set it at minimum for a pure gated saw-tooth wave, or crank it up for a tighter high gain fuzz.
- Controls the amount of high frequency content in the fuzz signal.
- 11.3×7.5 cm (4.45×2.95 in)
- The Duality has a current draw of 20mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.