$ 487.26excl. VAT
The Microtubes 200 is slimmer and lighter than ever. Packed with Aux-in and headphone output for quiet practicing and an intuitive push potentiometer for the mute and master control. Post-EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift making these amps reliable for all sorts of musicians with an ample array of possibilities.
The compactness and lightweight make them flawless and convenient for rehearsals and live gigs, while an EQ section enhances the definition and clarity of sound across the spectrum.
Power and Ohm
- Maximum Power Output
- 200 W RMS @ 4Ω @ 1 % THD+N, 1 kHz sine 100 W RMS @ 8Ω @ 1 % THD+N, 1 kHz sine
- Minimum Load Impedance
- Use this jack to connect your instrument via a standard ¼” mono cable.
- This knob controls the amount of distortion that the Microtubes B3K® Engine will deliver. It will change from a soft warm overdrive to a massive modern distortion sound.
- Use this knob to mix between the Clean signal and the Distortion signal (Microtubes B3K® Engine).
- +-12dB at 80Hz. Use this knob to change the low-end content of the signal.
- +-12dB at 1kHz. This knob controls the low mid content of the signal.
- +-12dB at 3kHz. This knob controls the high mid content of the signal.
- +-12dB at 5kHz. Use this knob to change the high content of the signal.
- Use this push-button switch to change from passive to active mode. If your bass is active it can have a hotter signal making the amp to distort early (feel free to use if such additional distortion is desired).
- Use this push button to turn on or off the Alpha·Omega Engine™ to add natural compression, organic harmonic enhancement, and saturation ranging from mild overdrive to high gain bass rage. The Alpha·Omega Engine operates before the clean section (you can therefore use the 6-Band Active EQ for additional tone shaping).
- Use this knob to control the overall volume of the amplifier. Use this push knob button to mute the amplifier.
- Ground Lift
- Lifts the ground of the DI XLR output. If a ground noise in you DI signal is experienced, try changing the setting of this control.
- Speaker out
- Use this connector to connect the amplifier to your cabinet. This Speakon combo jack allows for either Speakon or ¼” speaker cable operation. WARNING: Do not use an instrument cable with this jack. Using an instrument cable can damage your amplifier. Minimum load 3Ω.
- Connect your Headphones and enjoy the analog cabinet emulation.
- Aux In
- Use this connector to play music from your laptop, phone, MP3 player, etc. This input is routed only to the headphone output without cabinet emulation.
- DI Output
- Use this connector to send your bypass signal to the console, mic preamp, interface, etc. The DI OUTPUT delivers only the bypass DI signal.
- Width 150 mm (5.9 in) Height 52 mm (2.04 in) Depth 157 mm (6.18 in)