Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra v2 (aux in)
You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
The upgraded Microtubes B7K Ultra v2 features all the versatility and sonic possibilities of the first version plus: (1) Single user loadable cabinet simulation impulse response. (2) Micro-USB B port to connect to PC/Mac to load a different Virtual Cabinet through the Darkglass Suite. (3) 3.5mm headphone output with cabinet simulation. (4) Balanced XLR output with switchable cabinet simulation. (5) aux in
The Darkglass Microtubes B7K Ultra features all the versatility and sonic possibilities its predecessor is known for plus amazing features: (1) A dedicated Footswitch to engage the overdrive section independently. (2) A Master volume to control the overall unit level. (3) Three way toggle switches for each mid control, with a total of 6 different mid frequencies at your disposal the B7K Ultra allows you to create and tailor your tone to perfection: From crisp, punchy clean preamp to obliterating high gain distortion, and everything in between. The B7K is an universal tone crafting machine.
- Whereas the Level Knob controls the output of the overdrive section the Master volume adjusts the overall volume of the unit. Ideal for fine tuning the output on clean mode. It also serves as a DI level control
- Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio
- Sets the volume of the overdriven signal
- Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal
- +-12dB @ 100Hz
- Low Mid
- +-12dB switchable 250Hz, 500Hz and 1kHz
- Hi Mid
- +-12dB switchable 750Hz, 1.5KHz and 3kHz
- +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence and definition
- Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation
- Cab Sim
- Toggle the cabinet simulation on/off on the Direct Output. This switch completely bypasses all digital circuits and allows you to get a zero latency signal when needed.
- Ground Lift
- Direct Output
- A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles
- Instrument Output
- Output for your amp
- A Micro USB B connector allows you to connect the pedal to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses to the pedal and control various other settings.
- B7K Ultra has an internal stereo headphone amplifier capable of driving a minimum load of 16 ohms from the 3.5mm stereo jack. Use the Master volume control to adjust the level.
- Aux in
- This 3.5mm stereo input allows you to practice with backing tracks from e.g. your smartphone or laptop. Auxiliary input can only be used with the headphone output. The pedal does not control the level, it must be set from your audio source. Remember to always first set the level low before connecting anything to the aux in!
- 10.7x12 cm (4.21x4.72 in)
- The Microtubes B7K Ultra has a current draw of 30mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty