Genzler Bass Array 210-3
You might also want to connect with us on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or by email.
Out of stock
Although the same size as many 2 x 10” and tweeter cabinets, this innovative design blends the punch and quickness of premium Neodymium dual 10” drivers, in a vented bass reflex enclosure, and the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” Neodymium paper cone driver line array element. The placement of the line array in front, and between the 10” woofers further provides an extremely broad projection pattern, immediate quickness and articulation that is not possible with standard 2×10” designs. Also due to line array principals the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern. This offers the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and audience.
The benefits of this design platform are exponential for the player:
- Delivering full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency dual 10” woofers — doing what they do best, providing excellent support of the fundamental for the lower strings of the instrument.
- Using a selective crossover point this design overcomes the “beaming” (pattern narrowing) effects of a full range signal being reproduced by larger low frequency drivers which is common in many current small cabinet designs.
- Lowering midrange and high frequency distortion by allowing the use of small, 3” high performance cone transducers that would otherwise be unsuitable without the increased acoustic sensitivity obtained by the array design.
- Providing a much more open, smoother midrange and high frequency response because of the ideal natural characteristics of the mid-high frequency array when compared to a conventional tweeter that cannot reproduce the crucial midrange frequencies without pattern control or un-natural distortion.
The BA210-3 is an extremely lightweight (38 lbs) 500 watt, 8 ohm cabinet, offering those players who gravitate to the response of 10” drivers a more full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless cabinet choice.
- Premium Faital® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeakers utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Premium Faital® neodymium 3” mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
- Power Handling
- 500 Watt
- Frequency Response
- Sensitivity 1W/1M
- 100 dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency
- 800 Hz
- 40.6cm x 58.5cm x 45.7cm
- 17.2 kg
- Cabinet Finish
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Corners And Bar
- Black metal corners and top-mounted, recessed bar handle.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.