Keeley Electronics Keeley Synth-1 Nick Reinhart Artist Series Edition
$ 197.80excl. VAT
Synth-1 – Nick Reinhart Artist Series
The Synth-1 allows you to create fuzzed-out synth waves! Use the Filter and Blend controls to mix your guitar with the fuzz from the synth. Go from churning slow-gear reverse swells to sounding like a light saber.
The Keeley Synth-1 is a guitar-triggered, single-note wave generator. You control the tone of the wave with the Filter Control. The lead-in time or swell of the note is controlled with the Attack knob. Then use the Blend control to remove the natural tone from your guitar as you slide through synth-sounding fuzz waves. Use an expression pedal to control the Filter, and now you have Wah-Wah-like control of the Synth-1.
- Controls overall level of the Synth-1
- Volume swell effect ranging from 1500ms to 4 ms. This effect both dry and synth signal
- Left for dry and right for synth signal
- Controls the cutoff frequency of the synth waves. Sweep between 50Hz to 500HZ on all modes.
- This switch changes the type of detection used. UP- "Chaos" More unstable Zero cross detection. This results in more clipping. In the Sine mode there is a slight modulation caused by the pedal using a slightly out of tune octave. DOWN-"Normal" More stable and consistent similar to the famous OC-2
- Waveform Switch
- UP-Square Middle-Saw DOWN-Sine
- 118mm x 92mm x 55mm (with knobs)
- 340 g
- 9VDC, center negative, 65mA + power supply required