ROTARY FOOTSWITCH ENCODERS Below the touch sliders are three rotary footswitch encoders A, B, and C, which can be pressed or rotated.
These footswitch encoders enable many of the Alpha·Omega Photon’s functions. Simply press A, B, or C to switch to the preset stored in that footswitch.
The rotational position of each encoder is displayed on the five LEDs under each encoder. Additionally, when rotating, the position is shown on the potentiometer LEDs – this is a visual aid that does not affect the potentiometer configuration.
· Rotating A allows you to change the compressor ratio or bypass the compressor.
· Rotating B allows you to change the distortion mode or bypass the distortion.
· Rotating C allows you to change the active IR in the signal chain or bypass the IR.
When none of the five LEDs are lit, the respective compressor/distortion/IR is bypassed. Rotating B allows you to bypass or change the distortion mode.
The modes are:
2. Alpha·Omega with GROWL
3. Alpha·Omega with BITE
4. Alpha·Omega with GROWL and BITE
5. Alpha·Omega Studio Rig with GROWL and BITE