Darkglass DFZ Duality Fuzz
$ 146.28excl. VAT
The Duality is a unique fuzz pedal that contains two discrete fuzz circuits—a gated saw-tooth wave and a raunchy high-gain sound—which can be mixed together to yield a vast selection of distinct sonic textures.
Before discontinued, now reimagined; we decided to bring this gem back after years of requests. With the same circuitry, the same array of possibilities, the same crazier tones, and controlled chaos. But smaller, forthright, and bizarre.
Sharing the mechanical configuration of the B1K, we are proud to introduce our DFZ pedal, the second of its kind from an all-new SPOT lineup of pedals.
- Front Level
- Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Level Duality
- Mixes two discrete fuzz circuits. Set it at minimum for a pure gated saw-tooth wave, or crank it up for a tighter high gain fuzz.
- Back Blend
- Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Back Filter
- Controls the amount of high frequency content in the fuzz signal.
- Width 50 mm (2 in) Height 100 mm (4 in) Depth 45 mm (1.75 in) Weight 205 g (0.45 lb)
- The Duality Fuzz has a current draw of 40 mA. Only use a regulated 9V DC adapter with a center-negative plug. Due to ecological reasons it does not accept batteries. Unregulated power supplies and/or higher voltages may result in suboptimal noise performance and even damage your unit, voiding the warranty.